Best 18650 Flashlight (low end): Nitecore MT26
The Nitecore MT 26 is the best value for money in the budget range. It has a great LED light at its core, providing a maximum output of up to 800 lumens.
It has 4 brightness modes from just 25 lumens up to 800 lumens. While with 800 lumens this is definitely not the brightest flashlight out there, this is more than enough for any use the majority of people will have for it.
It is made out of aerospace grade aluminium, giving it awesome durability, without becoming too heavy.
- Weight: 4.6 ounces (without battery)
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches
- Lowest Setting: 25 lumens for 45 hours
- Highest Setting: 800 lumens for 2 hours
Best 18650 Flashlight (medium end): Fenix PD35
The Fenix PD35 is really powerful for its size (1000 lumen). It has 5 different brightness levels, plus a strobe mode. With the Fenix PD35 you can switch between a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries. It also has a momentary-on function and can handle rain fairly well. This bundle also includes two EdisonBright CR123A lithium batteries.
- Weight: 4 ounces (without battery)
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 3.7 x 1.5 inches
- Lowest Setting: 14 lumens for 150 hours
- Highest Setting: 960 lumens for 1.17 hours
Best 18650 Flashlight (high end): Thrunite TN32
The Thrunite TN32 has the best performance of all the flashlights we have reviewed. But it is also pricey when compared to our other best picks. Still, if you don’t mind spending a bit this is definitely the best flashlight out there.
The Thrunite TN32 comes with 6 modes, plus a strobe mode. It uses the grand total of three 18650 batteries. With that it has a maximum output of 1150 lumen. More than than you’ll ever need, most likely. The same goes for the impressive 1000+ meter beam distance.
It is also very durable because of its aerospace grade aluminium and hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. This flashlight has a design that makes it easy to hold tight, making it especially suited for military or search and rescue type use.
- Weight: 3 pounds (without battery)
- Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 4.6 inches
- Lowest Setting: 0.6 lumens for 1920 hours
- Highest Setting: 1702 lumens for 1.5 hours